Agreement for Civil Infraction Representation
1. The Law Office of Philip Moffitt, P.A. (Law Firm, hereinafter LF) agrees to provide legal services to Client (you) relative to civil traffic infractions and client hereby agrees to retain and employ the LF for the representation of client in said case, and in no other cases. LF does not represent Client in any other civil or criminal actions related to said traffic infractions. Client agrees to pay as follows: A flat fee of $70 for traffic infractions from one stop, which does not include a trial. If a trial is requested an additional fee will be required or LF will have the right to withdraw from representation. Civil traffic tickets from different stops require a $70 fee per stop.
2. Responsibility to provide legal services will be accepted and work will begin upon receipt of the flat fee of $70. The fee is a nonrefundable initial retainer that is deemed earned upon commencement of representation.
3. Client authorizes LF to enter a plea of no contest with the Court and understands that there is no guarantee the Court will Withhold Adjudication (no points). Client understands LF cannot guarantee any result and makes no such guarantees. Client understands the Court can impose the maximum allowable penalty. Client authorizes LF to request a driver improvement school if it is necessary for the Court to withhold adjudication.
4. No points, no court appearance, and no traffic school money back guarantee applies under the conditions listed in this section. LF cannot guarantee outcome of any case, but if Client does receive points, has to appear in court, or is ordered traffic school, LF will refund the $70 attorney fee, costs are not included in refund. Money back guarantee does not apply if Client: (1) elects a trial, (2) holds a CDL, (3) received a mandatory court appearance infraction, (4) received an infraction in a construction zone with workers present, (5) received an infraction in a school zone, (6) was cited for speeds in excess of 89 miles per hour, or (7) received or disposed of any moving violations or criminal traffic violations within the last year regardless of the outcome. Further, if an accident occurred Client must show proof that insurance is covering any damage to the property or person of others or money back guarantee will not apply.
5. Client agrees to receive final court order to the provided email. Client agrees to update LF on any change in contact information within 5 days.
6. Client must contact LF ahead of time before hiring LF for a mandatory court appearance type of civil infraction. Mandatory court appearances may require the Client to appear in Court and attend advanced driver improvement school for the best possible outcome.
7. Client must notify LF immediately if the ticket was issued 20 to 28 days ago. Client must contact LF before hiring LF if ticket was issued 28 days ago or more. LF will not be responsible for any penalties associated with late requests for hearings if Client does not contact LF as agreed in this agreement.
8. Client agrees to contact LF immediately if Client does not receive a response from LF within 2 days of hiring LF to assure LF received all electronic information.
9. By submitting payment Client agrees to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Have any questions? Contact us
Ready to hire a Jacksonville Traffic Ticket Attorney? Hire us now