HIRE A JACKSONVILLE TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY IN JUST TEN MINUTES!
Hire us now for civil traffic tickets over the internet in just 10 minutes. First see you qualify, second fill out the form below and agree to the terms and conditions, and third you will be directed to a secure page in order to pay for our services. Once paid you will have a Traffic Ticket Attorney to represent you in court. Simple and Quick.
TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY ANSWER FIVE QUESTIONS:
- Is the ticket a civil infraction?
- Was the ticket issued in Clay County, Duval County, or St. Johns County?
- Do you possess a non-commercial driver license (a class E)?
- Do you agree with the terms and conditions of hiring us online?
- Was the ticket issued less than 28 days ago?
If you answered yes to these five questions, you may use the form below to hire us over the internet. You must contact us ahead of using this form for any mandatory court appearance tickets. If you answered no to any of these questions, please call us or use our standard contact form so we can properly help you.
*If you need help locating information on your ticket please follow this link “Reading a Uniform Traffic Citation” *
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Hiring Us.
Please use this form to hire us for civil traffic tickets
If you just want to ask us a question please use our contact form.